Monday, November 13, 2023

November 13th: World Kindness Day

Happy World Kindness Day! I am a huge fan of nice people who take the time to notice little things, go out of their way to check on others, let folks know they are not alone. I always think of individuals like that as people who sort of "live outside of their own self", in an effort to make the world a better place by looking around to see what can be done better, or where they can lend a hand. Those folks inspire and uplift me, and remind all of us that no one is too small or quiet to speak out and start a conversation.



Volunteering and giving back are what me and the other half spend a lot of time doing, although I'm always fighting not to become disillusioned....it's easy to become that way when you see a lot of the dark side of life. So for today, I'm not going to be on here much because I admin ten other Facebook pages and want to put out posts about kindness. I did however love finding this graphic from the awesome peeps at The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. It's as if they actually thought about us in this reminder that spending intentionally and in a more thoughtful manner could actually be the ultimate form of caring for one another. Let's pass it on and push this message out there - that ANY of us can make a difference and reach out in kindness, whether it's to a friend, coworker, neighbor or fellow business owner. ❤️


I hope you have a great Monday and a good start to the week. How will you spread kindness today?


Happy #WorldKindnessDay 💕





Thanks for visiting the blog. Please look up "Go Independent Shop Small" (Anywhere, USA) on our social channels below!