Wednesday, November 15, 2023

"Buy Local, Your State" Graphics - Free Images Encouraging Local Spending (all 50 States)

Greetings, friends! I'm here - smack in the middle of month #11 - realizing it's November 15th already, and trying not to panic (LOL). Lots of holiday graphics have been making their way onto our Facebook page, as well as onto Pinterest and Twitter, but this post is about the "Buy Local USA (your state)" series I did over the last couple of years.


  



In 2022 I posted a mega-sized album consisting of individual images; (three per state, including the heart, location pin design, and the square poster style). Obviously it was a big album and a ton of work, but once I started I couldn't very well leave anyone out, could I? Since last November Facebook has changed their page formats and the link to that album doesn't often work for people, and so I'm reposting them for the 2023 holiday season.




My question is, should I repost all the individual designs OR just combine them as shown below, with three images representing each state? Pls see examples below.





Here's the album up for debate - redo the "Buy Local, Your State" graphics as a grouping of 3 per image? Repost the individual designs?




Check out more images in support of spending with real people at locally-owned businesses on the "Go Independent, Shop Small (Anywhere USA)" Facebook page and let me know what you think? Thanks!!




Thanks for visiting the blog. Please look up "Go Independent Shop Small" (Anywhere, USA) on our social channels below!